How To Make The Perfect Pancakes
How To Make Perfect Pancakes From Scratch
2 cups self-rising flour
1 ¾ cup Milk
½ table spoon of salt
½ tablespoon of cinnamon (optional).
1 Egg (optional)
1 tablespoon of Sugar
Find out: How To Make Samosas
1. Mix 2 cups self-rising flour with 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ table spoon of salt. If you want to give your pancakes a unique taste you can add ½ tablespoon of cinnamon (optional).
Beat an egg, mix with melted butter, and 1 ¾ cup milk. Whisk this to a thick mixture.
2. Mix the thick mixture with the flour mixture above. Stir the mixture; you’ll see some lumps, but it’s okay. Whisk the mixture completely till it runs smoothly.
3. Heat the pan and add cooking oil. Let the cooking oil heat for 5 minutes.
4. Using an ice cream scoop or the deep soup spoon scoop the mixture and pour it to the pan. The reason we are using an ice cream scoop or soup spoon is because you will be able to measure the mixture properly.
5. Let the pancakes form a circular shape. As the pancakes are cooking, you will notice some bubbling. Wait until the top dries and if you observe that the mixture is no longer bubbling, then turn up to the other side.
6. Let it cook for 2 minutes. If it turns golden brown, then the pancake is ready.
7. If you have more mixture in your bowl, you can make more pancakes in the same procedure.
There you go! Breakfast is ready!